8.27.2009

why must you be sold out?

I love One Cool Pick - I always find great stuff.  

I ran across this today and want it so desperately for the Twilight movie release party I'm planning but alas, it's sold out!  You can find Edward and other great decals HERE.

I think I'd put him in the bathroom - too inappropriate?!  Perhaps I don't do Edward justice by confining him to the bathroom.  Maybe he would be better on a currently empty wall in my family room.  I can see it now...woman will gather around him while taking pictures and giggling.  What is it with this vampire?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder how my husband would feel about this... because I'd love to have this in my bedroom to wake up to every morning. Yes Edward, I'll be safe... *smooch*. :-)