2.03.2009

another great party from brit



If you haven't checked out the creative genius over at Most Likely Late you better get on over there.  Brittany is amazingly talented and throws a pretty dang good shindig!  Visit her blog to see more pictures of this fun cookies and milk safari themed baby shower.

Elisa York created the cute invites - I'm loving the graphic.  I just checked out her blog for the first time today and I'm loving it too.  I'd encourage you to check it out and find some inspiration.

5 comments:

amy & lisa said...

Indeed this is a very very cool idea. I had to post about it too! :)

I just have to say that I LOVE your blog name. My son's name is Anthony (he's 22). His nickname is Ant. Your title just makes me think of him.
Ok...that's all for now. :)

brit.brat said...

hey!! thanks! any chance to mention...elisayork.blogspot.com....she did the invites.. thanks!!


yeah..super simple and fun!

Ink Obsession Designs said...

These are just too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this! What an inspired party idea. It makes me wish I knew someone having a baby just for an excuse to have cookies and milk!

Elisa said...

so sweet! thank you for the mention! i'm loving looking through your blog...so full of wonderful ideas!!